Thursday, May 23, 2013

Our return to Washington

    Is it really true that our Italian adventure has come to an end?!  I did not expect so many blessings to have been  bestowed on all of us in Italy; mostly in the form of friendships.  Words are not enough to express my sincere gratitude and care I have for those I met!
     Our flight home was uneventful-Thank God :-). We got through customs easily. It was especially fun to fly over north Washington.  It all was familiar!
      Everyone asked me what I wanted to do first when I got home. Guess what I said? I wanted to go get my horse and guess what? That's just what I did. When he saw me he seemed happy but then I think he remembered me and ran away. I think he was on vacation while we were gone. I brought Sully home and it was wonderful to be in the presence of a horse again.
    After I got Sully I looked around the house and saw that my mom, my aunt,my sister ,and my niece had done some decorating and organizing. ( not to mention some "little garden fairies"did some gardening for me) I was so happy. Our home feels so nice and comfortable.  To those I love,  consider this your open invitation to come over :-)
View of our front porch-ready for company
View of our living room, complete with clothes drying rack we brought home from Italy
Master bedroom with Gufa, Juliann made this in Italy.
Sully had a lot of 'work' to do when he returned home
A place to have tea with loved ones. Isn't this lovely?

No comments: